Epic Tub & Tile Refinishing, Inc. is a Trained and Certified Independent Installer of the Safeway Step®. The Safeway Step® is a product and installation method designed to provide seniors and individuals with mobility issues easier access to a bathtub. Installation includes cutting a section of the existing tub and custom fitting the opening with a Safeway Step®. Safeway Step® can be installed in any fiberglass, steel or cast iron tub.
Safeway Step® Installation:
1. Eliminates the need to rip out an existing tub
2. Is installed in the existing bathtub
3. Provides easier access into bath/shower area
4. Reduces the possibility of falls or accident
5. Is installed in less than one day
6. Costs a fraction of the price when compared to expensive bathroom remodeling jobs
7. Is an inexpensive and easy solution for both personal residences and for assisted or retirement living units
Safeway Step offers a safer alternative to bathtub and shower accessibility. We can convert your existing tub into a functional shower without having to remodel or tear-out the existing tub. The Safeway Tub Door allows for safer access to the tub while providing a water-tight seal.
Grab-bars can also be installed in the bathroom. Grab-bars are available in standard straight or custom sizes, and are available in a variety of finishes for any budget.